Unprocessed seafood (raw fish salad, raw oysters, oysters, grilled squid …) can hide bacteria and intestinal parasites.
1. After buying seafood such as shrimp, squid, if not processed immediately, store it in the coldest place in the refrigerator compartment. You can keep them 1-2 days.
Particularly for snails, oysters, clams, should not be put into nylon bags, tied tightly because they also need to breathe. Ideally, keep this type of seafood in a clean cloth bag, sprinkle it with water, and keep it in the refrigerator.
Before processing, remove dead ones, wash seafood under clean water to ensure hygiene.
2. When defrosting, seafood should be left in the cooler overnight. If you need to use it quickly, you can put it under cold water or put it in the microwave.
Seafood should not be defrosted by soaking in warm water or leaving it at room temperature to avoid contamination. Frozen seafood takes a long time to thaw, thus ensuring flavor and nutrition.
3. Steaming seafood: When steaming all kinds of clams, oysters, shrimps, you should leave them about 7 cm away from the water. Be sure to cover the lid tightly and reduce the fire.
When the water boils, you turn off the fire, do not open the lid for seafood to continue to cook with the heat for about 4-9 minutes or leave it on fire for another 3-5 minutes after the seafood opens its mouth. Do not steam too long, seafood will become hard, can lose the sweetness of the dish.
4. Bake oven: After marinating spices or sprinkling sauce on seafood, pack them with baking paper and adjust the temperature to 200-230 degrees Celsius.
5. Bake a pan: When using a baking pan, remember to set it about 5-10 cm away from the fire.
6. Grill fire: A thin layer of oil should be spread over the blister before placing the seafood. Grilled charcoal must be really red or very high fire. When grilling, you turn your hands and pay attention to putting oil on the seafood.
7. Marinated fish, waiting for processing: Do not leave fish outside but put it in the refrigerator. When processing, if the fish is about 2-2.5 cm thick, it is often necessary to cook for 10 minutes, you should turn the fish in the middle of the cooking time to ensure the maturity.
If the slice of fish is thinner, you don’t need to go back to avoid the fish being broken.
8. Cook fish with microwaves: When fever or grilled fish with foil, it takes an average of 15 minutes for food to fully cook. When the fish meat becomes opaque, fish scales in the abdomen easily peel off are cooked fish.
9. Do not mix raw and cooked seafood: This helps prevent bacteria from living seafood from entering cooked food. You will avoid the risk of food poisoning.
Besides, the fishy smell of raw seafood will lose the flavor of cooked food.
10. Try not to eat shrimp head or fish head.
Heavy metal elements are easy to accumulate at the top of seafood, so try not to eat shrimp heads or fish heads.
Khỏe & Đẹp